SECURITIES AND INVESTMENT LAWS IN INDIA By Katog Courses
Course starts on 1st of every Month
KaTog is a unit of KATOG EDU LLP. It is an initiative by Together-WCWW & Katcheri. KaTog has been known for providing distant learning opportunities to students, with the aim to provide knowledge at door step. Apart from this, both Together and Katcheri are working in the field of law from past many years.
Course Designer: Mr. Aadarsh Kothari is a SEBI Certified Investment Advisor and is qualified in Securities Intermediaries Compliance & Issuers Compliance’s.
Aims and Objectives
- This course acquaints students with the Financial Market and various instruments related thereto.
- After undergoing the course student will be having sufficient knowledge about financial instruments, money market, stock exchange, foreign exchange etc, besides, the regulatory mechanism thereto.
- This course focuses on the investment and Regulatory Authorities thereto in India in the contest of new economic order.
- The Course will provide students the basic knowledge on the applied aspects of Investment laws and regulatory/adjudicatory mechanism before the Board, Tribunal and Courts.
Module 1Regulatory Framework ‐ General View; Regulatory System; Financial Market Regulators; Role of the other Regulators in the Financial Market; Appellate Authority; Legislative Framework Governing the Financial Market. Module 2 Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992: Objective; Powers and functions of SEBI; Securities Appellate Tribunal; Penalties and appeals.
Module 3SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015: Unpublished price sensitive information (UPSI); Introduction Prohibition of Fraudulent and Unfair Trade Practices Investigation; Disclosures; Codes of fair disclosure and conduct; Penalties and Appeals.
Module 4SEBI (Stock Brokers and Sub Brokers) Regulations, 1992; SEBI (Merchant Bankers) Regulations, 2009; SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers) Regulations; 2011 & SEBI (Buy Back of Securities) Regulations, 1998.05. Role of Appellate Authority ‐Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), Supreme Court of India & Landmark Decisions in arena of Securities & Investment Law.
Administration of Course
- Duration of the course is 1 month.
- Material(Softcopy) will be mailed for every 5 days.
- You have to finish a module within specified time.
- You will be given 3 days to submit questionnaire at the end once we sent.
- Confirmation mail will be sent within 24 hrs once enrolled.
- Video classes (recorded/live classes).
- Open book exam at the end will be conducted in order to know course outcome (MCQ/Descriptive).
- Hardcopy & Softcopy certificate will be provided.
- Questionnaire will be mailed via e-mail.
1100 /- Only
Bundle Course Fee
IPR + Any Other Course: 2500 INR
All Courses [Cyber Law (self-paced) + Arbitration and Contracts (self-paced) + Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (self-paced) + Human Rights (self-paced) + Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) (Live Classes and Recorded Lectures) + Securities and Investment Law (Live Classes and Recorded Lectures)]: 5200 INR
Registration and Payment Details
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS:
Gpay/Phonepe/Paytm at 7742209722
After Payment mail all the below required Information at: email@example.com
- Institution/ Law School
- Mobile No.
- Payment Proof
- Reference [Friend/Page/Organisation/Others(Mention that also)]
WhatsApp or Call us at 9652284521 / 7742209722