Call for Papers: IJADR : Submit by October 30 (No Publication Fee)
International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal published by Justice Remedem – Centre for conflict and Online Dispute Resolution
The journal publishes four issues every year. Please note that we only publish a specific number of articles and case reviews in each issue, and therefore cannot guarantee publication for a specific one. While we do try to publish articles submitted within the deadline, we may have to defer publication until later. The cut-off dates for submissions are as follows:
Issue 1: 30 December
Issue 2: 30 March
Issue 3: 30 June
Issue 4: 30 september
IJADR publishes contributions from experienced arbitrators, practitioners, academicians, and law students.
The Journal covers all areas of international dispute settlement, including commercial and investment arbitration and all other modes of Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as negotiation, adjudication, expert determination and mediation. The Journal covers topics relating to both private and public, including public international, law, and welcomes articles that take a variety of approaches to law, including doctrinal, historical, comparative, sociolegal, philosophical, political analysis and economic analysis of the law.
- Top 10 Authors will get a chance to work as Editor of the Journal
- 75% Discount on all Certificate courses offered by Legalfoxes for All Authors
- Top 10 Authors will Get a Chance to Get Free Student membership of Justice Remedem – Centre for Conflict and online Dispute Resolution ( www.justiceremedem.com )
- Top 15 Authors will get a Chance to Publish their blog on Justice Remedem official website
- Top 15 Authors will be Eligible for Campus Ambassadors of Legalfoxes
- Top 15 Authors can Join Research Board and As writer at Weekly Review
Submission form – https://forms.gle/VH5BUaBHAZEUJeCk8
PLAGIARISM AND GRAMMAR IS CHECKED BY MOST AUTHENTIC SOFTWARE TURNITIN
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times.
- New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- There shall be no Borders.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 25%
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
The last date to submit is October 30 2020.
- Devshree Dua: 9650323344
- Harshvi Chaumal – 9829522551
- Call/Whatsapp: +919350096894
For the website link: www.justiceremedem.com