CALL FOR PAPERS [VOLUME I, ISSUE 1][NO PUBLICATION FEE] SUBMIT BY 1ST DECEMBER, 2020
ABOUT THE JURAT INTERNATIONAL LAW JOURNAL
“The Jurat” is a international quarterly law journal established to encourage researching and publishing in legal fraternity.
Any appropriate theme related to the current socio-legal aspect.
Categories for Submission
The contribution may be made in the form of Short Article(s), Long Article(s), Special Article(s), Article Reviews, Case Summaries, and Book Reviews.
The contribution, in any category, should be a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of contemporary issues related to the current socio-legal aspect.
Following word limits should be observed (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION):
- Short Articles: 1,200 to 3,500 words
- Long Articles: 3,500 to 5,000 words
- Special Articles: 7,500 to 10,000 words
- Article Review: 2,500 to 4,000 words
- Case Summaries: 2,500 to 3,000 words
- Book Reviews: 2,500 to 3,000 words
- Submissions shall be accepted only in the English language.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an “abstract” of 250-300 words. The abstract must expressly include the novelty and usefulness of the idea that the author wishes to put forth and must categorically mention the specific contribution of the article beyond the existing available literature.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two (03) co-authors only.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished. Also, shouldn’t be plagiarised, and free from grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and other errors.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, and 1.5-line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10, and single line spacing.
- A title page with the title of the manuscript and author’s contact details (Name, Designation, Postal Address, Phone, and E-mail)
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed. Manuscripts should only use footnotes as a means of citation. No other method shall be permitted.
- Lengthy Quotations are discouraged. Author(s) should avoid long quotations and keep it at a minimum wherever necessary with full and proper acknowledgment.
- Lengthy and multi-paragraphed footnotes are discouraged. The citations must mention the page(s) of the source and in cases where Court Judgments are referred to, the footnote should also mention the paragraph of the judgment in addition to the page number of the Reporter.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
Send your manuscript in MS Word (.docx) format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should be “Manuscript for Submission”.
Note : Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers.
- The last date for submission of contributions is 1st December 2020.
Note : If you didnot get reply by December 1st, 2020 then assume that we wouldn’t be able to publish your manuscript due to many papers etc…Kindly donot followup post 1st December, 2020.
Note : Only first 20 unplagiarized and best papers will be published.