LEGALFOXES 1st National Legal Notice Drafting Competition and Free workshop : Register by Dec 15
Legal Foxes is an E Learning Platform based in Delhi focusing primarily on spreading legal literacy among all people. Our supreme goal is to make legal knowledge awareness reach out to every nook and cranny of the country. We, at Legal Foxes, organize informative webinars and e-workshops on a regular basis wherein Judges, Practicing Advocates and Professors address the students all over the country. We also organize exciting events and competitions, ranging from online Moot Courts to law quiz, memorial drafting and much more. All of these endeavours are solely organized for the purpose of providing legal literacy to the nation.
There are several occasions when a person or an entity needs to take a legal action against another person or an entity and it is important for you to inform the other person that you are going to initiate a legal action against them.
This notice, when sent, conveys your intention prior to the legal proceedings and thus, makes the party aware of your complaint.
Legal notices therefore are extremely important. They inform a party that they are being sued and serve as an indication that this party now needs to take action to.
The written word is one of the most important tools of the legal profession. Every word you write should be tailored to the needs of the readers so, legal drafting is one of the way to make your legal writing skills superior, This is why the ability to draft flawless legal documents is so important even more than your oratory prowess inside the courtroom. As a law professional, your words should have the power with the ability to give impact on society and having the mastering in legal drafting is one of the best way in the legal profession.
So it is necessary to have good knowledge of drafting a good legal notice therefore Legalfoxes has organised this event and a workshop where you can learn how to draft a good legal notice and practice there after by being part of the event.
Registration Form – https://forms.gle/FBz1vhvL8f6yiPfc8
Individual – Rs 150
Co authored – Rs 270
- All Notices should be in Pdf Format
- Font size of 12 and line spacing of 1.5 lines in Times New Roman‘ font. The alignment must be justified on A4 size paper.
- The name of the file should be Team Code i.e., Team xxx‘ (for e.g. the code of a team is 2020, the document should be named as Team 2020
- You have to attach judgement in a Google form which will be shared after a successful registration.
- Winner: Cash prize of Rs. 1100 + Free publication In Indexed Journal with ISSN No + certificate of excellence + Free one Online certificate Course By Legalfoxes worth Rs 4000+Trophy
- Runner up: cash prize of Rs. 500 + Free publication In Indexed Journal with ISSN No + certificate of excellence + Free one Online certificate Course By Legalfoxes worth Rs 4000+Trophy
- Certificate of merit + 50% off In Indexed Journal with ISSN No + Free one Online certificate Course By Legalfoxes worth Rs 4000 for following 10 Authors.
- E-certificates of participation for all.
- Top 10 Authors will get a chance to work as Editor of the Journal.
- 75% Discount on all Certificate courses offered by Legalfoxes for All Authors.
- Top 10 Authors will Get a Chance to Get Free Student membership of Justice Remedem: Centre for Conflict and online Dispute Resolution.
- Top 15 Authors will get a Chance to Publish their post on Legalfoxes and Journal website for Free.
- Top 15 Authors will be Eligible for Campus Ambassadors of Legalfoxes.
- Top 15 Authors will get a chance to work as Blog Writer and Blog Editor at Legalfoxes.
- Top 15 Authors can Join Research Board and As writer at Weekly Review
- For Hard copy of Certificates Rs 100 Extra
Note: Free workshops on: How to Draft a legal Notice by Advocate Lalit Ajmani ( Delhi High Court)
The Notices is to be attached in form latest by 25th December 2020 Any notice received after 11:59 P.M. IST will not be considered for the competition and the team will be disqualified.
- Devshree Dua: 9650323344
- Harshvi Chaumal – 9829522551
- Official: 9350096894
- E-mail ID: lawfoxes[at]gmail.com