LEGAL DRAFTING COURSE
ABOUT CHITRANSH LAW ASSOCIATES
Chitransh Law Associates (CLA) is a registered Partnership Law Firm and an association of Advocates serving in various aspect of legal recourse throughout the Nation. Mr. Shailendra Srivastava, Founder & Managing Partner of CLA, established in the year 2009 and since then CLA is providing the Legal Services before any Court of Law ALL OVER INDIA through its Associates.
Our aim is to provide consistently high-quality advice and resolve all forms of Legal/ Non-Legal issues by understanding business need and environment.
ABOUT LEX ASSISTO
Lex Assisto is an independent and interactive platform where we simplify the legal process and assist people in the finest and most effective manner. Our vision is to make legal experience unique by rendering services of high quality, cost-effective and on-demand for every need.
We are a technology-driven platform aiming to promote a rule of law and social justice across the nation by providing free legal aid and legal assistance to the underprivileged and needy people.
ALL ABOUT THE COURSE
Drafting of legal notice is an important skill for law students, lawyers and every legal professional where it becomes necessary to follow the basic procedure before filing any suit or petition – it involves learning how to draft various kinds of notices in different situation and circumstances depending upon the case. These skills enable a law student, lawyer or any legal professional to perform different kinds of billable work for clients and provide them value.
These skills are highly valuable in the legal industry but barely they are taught in any law school during their tenure of 5 years or 3 years of journey.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Young Lawyers
- In-House Counsels
- Assistant Professors
- Corporate Professionals
- Legal Advisors
- Para Legal Volunteers
- Law Students
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS COURSE?
- This course extremely focuses on drafting different types of legal notice depending upon the subject matter.
- Apart from theoretical knowledge, you will gain practical exposure to the know-how of sending legal notice.
- You will get personal attention and guidance from the industry experts, and any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 24 hours.
- This is an intensive and interactive drafting course, where you will not be awarded the certificate unless you complete at least 90% of the exercises. A student needs to spare an average time of about 1 hour per day, at your own place.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Learn how to capture the requirements and intentions of your client
- Learn how to add key essentials while drafting a legal notice.
- Learn the difference between various legal notices formats, technicalities involved in drafting such notice.
- Learn how to draft different kinds of notices.
- Learn important provisions used during the drafting of the notice.
- Learn about the necessary limitations for sending the legal notice before it is time-barred.
- Rs. 3000/- FOR 30 DAYS
(100 Rs. Per Day) Most Affordable & Efficient Course
There will be a Batch of 30 Students Only (First Come First Serve) Basis
All the students will be offered with Hard Copy of the Certificate of Completion at your respective postal address with no extra cost.
IMPORTANT DATES & EVENTS
- Announcement of Course: 17 December 2020
- Registration Starts: 18 December 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 23 January 2021
- Last Date for Payment: 25 January 2021
- List of Enrolled Students: 27 January 2021
- Commencement of Course: 01 February 2021
FOR MORE INFO/ QUERY
Reach Us At: +91 8504951904 | 6378258308