2nd NATIONAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION, 2021 BY LAWCIOUSS & NYAYDRISTI
ABOUT LAWCIOUSS & NYAYDRISTI
Nyaydristi is legal portal which seek to present through data base in the field of law in various forms such as content writing, cases, laws and articles along with interviews also enables others to share information and raise questions regarding the law. The main objective of this platform is to present information to masses in a simplistic yet sophisticated approach and it also enables others to share information and raise questions regarding the law.
Lawciouss is an initiative started by law students in 2020. Lawciouss aims at making people aware about the law and spread awareness in the society through legal news, judgements, controversy, videos etc. on a seperate and exclusive portal and it also provides opportunities for law students to participate in Inhouse events like seminar, webinar, moot courts, paper publishing, Blog, Articles, Interview, Newsletters, Magazines and to promote other events along with creation of debating house where one can express their opinions on different topics.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Writing of Articles is one of the simplest yet sophisticated ways to acknowledge ones ideas, knowledge and perspective towards the issues. The National Article Writing Competition is being organized to advocate the views of intellects on varied aspects of day-to-day life. While pursuing our goals, we commit to partnering with the most public so as to ensure their best interests are served. And it will also improve the creation and dissemination of research skill. The Competition is open to every student enrolled in any UG or PG Programme.
- Crime during COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Human rights of LGBT and sex workers during COVID 19.
- Crime against women.
- Analytical view on new Farm Law, 2020.
- Marital Rape.
- Benefits of new Labour Code.
7. The Article should be written in English.
8. Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of a maximum of two authors per submission.
9. Author Name, University/Organization’s Name, Paper Title, Email Address and Mobile Number to be stated clearly on the separate Cover Page of the Paper.
10. The Cover Letter and the Article shall be submitted in the separate .doc or .docx format files but in the same mail in which the submission is being made.
11. The text should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing. The Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
12. One Inch Margin on all sides should be maintained.
13. The Word Limit must not exceed 1200-1400 words.
14. There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
15. The manuscript shall be original, unpublished and non-plagiarised.
16. The submission shall be grammatically correct and free from any spelling mistakes.
17. ILI citation style is the preferred citation style for the manuscript.
18. Publication of Articles submitted will be subjected to the scrutiny of the Publisher.
- Registration amount is Rs. 75 for Single Author and Rs. 100 for Co-authorship.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of a maximum of two authors per submission.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTM/PhonePe/Gpay on mobile no: 8084089353
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form (Click Here)
- Submission can be made on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org along with separate cover letter as stated in the above Submissions and Guidelines.
- The last date for submission of the Article is 15th January 2021.
AWARDS AND MERITS
- 1st Prize: INR 650+ Merit Certificate
- 2nd Prize: INR 450 + Merit Certificate
- 3rd Prize: INR 300 + Merit Certificate
- Merit certificates to top 10 participants.
- Top 6 Articles will be published on Lawciouss and Nyaydristi.
- All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
- Last Date for Registration: 14th January, 2021
- Last Date for Submission: 16th January, 2021
- Declaration of Results: By 2nd February, 2021
- For any further queries please feel free to reach us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Call on 7257812480.