ONLINE COURSE ON “ODR” BY KATOG : REGISTER NOW!!!
KaTog is a unit of KATOG EDU LLP. KaTog has been known for providing distant learning opportunities to students, with the aim to provide knowledge at door step.
Course Designed by KaTog
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Understanding and Strengthening ADR in India
· Present Legal framework for ADR
· Mediation in India
· Arbitration in India
Module 3: Introducing and Mainstreaming ODR in India
· Usage of ODR globally
· Present status in India
· Building capacity
· Principles Framework for ODR
· The future of ODR in India
Module 4: Strategy
· Catering to Covid – 19 induced urgencies
· Mainstreaming ODR by strengthening ADR and incentivizing innovation
· Making ODR the new norm
Course starts from 15th of every month
Administration of Course
- Duration of the course is 1 month.
- Material (Soft-copy) will be provided.
- You have to finish a module within specified time.
- You will be given 3 days to submit questionnaire at the end once we sent.
- Confirmation mail will be sent within 24 hrs once enrolled or you will be added in whatsapp group.
- Open book exam at the end will be conducted in order to know course outcome (MCQ/Descriptive).
- Softcopy certificate will be provided.
- Questionnaire will be provided
300 /- Only
Bundle Course Fee
ODR + Any Other Course: 800 INR
All Courses [Cyber Law (self-paced) + Arbitration and Contracts (self-paced) + Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (self-paced) + Human Rights (self-paced) + Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) (Recorded Lectures) + Online Dispute Resolution (Self-paced)]: 3000 INR
Registration and Payment Details
Gpay/Phonepe/Paytm – 7742209722
After Payment mail all the below required Information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution/ Law School
- Mobile No.
- Payment Proof
- Reference [Friend/Page/Organisation/Others(Mention that also)]