Article Writing Competition By Ageless Legal
- Privileged Communications (Indian Evidence Act, 1872)
- Constitutional Law of India
- Human Rights
- Eg. Juvenile and Human Rights
- Prisoners and Human Rights
- Certificate of Publication Signed by Senior Advocate Satarupa Aich to Top 6.
- Top 15 Articles will be published on our Website.
- We will Mention about your Article on all our (6) Social Media Platforms. (Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Telegram)
Rules and Conditions
- Article should be in English
- Plagiarism accepted only up to 20%
- Each Topic top 2 Articles will be selected.
- Word Limit – 1500-1800
- Rs. 100 to be paid Once your Article got Selected
- Date Extended of Submission of Article August 8th, 2020.
Anyone from Legal Fraternity can send their Articles.
Submit Articles at
Mention Details –
- Full Name
- Mail ID
- Title of the Article
- Mobile No. (Whatsapp)