Katog Certificate Course on Arbitration and Contracts Course
Course starts from 1st of every month
Course Designed By : Adv. Sakshi Bhayana, Former Asst. Legal Advisor at Delhi International Arbitration Centre (DIAC) [Practising Advocate at High Court of Delhi].
- Introduction to Arbitration
- Difference between Arbitration and Mediation
- Difference between Arbitration and Negotiation
- Types of Arbitration
- Reason to opt opt for Arbitration as Dispute settlement
- Benefits of Industrial Arbitration
- Ad hoc Arbitration
- Benefits of Ad hoc arbitration
- Fast track Arbitration
- Benefits of Faat track Arbitration
- Disputes which can not be resolved by Arbitration
- Amendments in Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Arbitration: A consensual Process
- Landscape of International Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitration Agreements
- Appointing the Tribunal
- Confidentiality and the Arbitral Process
- Monitoring the Tribunal’s application of Contract Law
- Awards disclosing the errors of English Law
- General features of Gateway under section 69
- Exclusion of appeals on points of English Law
- Effect of High Court appeal under section 69
- International Controversy Regarding Section 69 challenges
- Refusal to give effect to Foreign Awards
- Scheme of New York Convention
- National Court’s Annulment of Domestic Award
- The Dallah Saga: English Court’s refusal to enforce French Award
- Central Contractual Doctrines
- Sources and General principles of English Contract Law
- Freedom of Contract
- Principles (Pacta Sunt Servanda, Freedom of Contract, The Objective Principle, Good Faith and Fair dealing, Estoppel- Protection against Party’s inconsistency)
- Validity (Certainty, Writing, Guarantees, deeds or Covenants, Consideration Doctrine, Misrepresentation and coercion, Terms and Variation, Interpretation of Written contracts, Breach, Frustration and termination, Remedies for breach)
Course Fee :
1600/- ( for 2 courses)
2200/- (for 3 courses)
2500/- (IPR + Arbitration & Contracts)
Administration of Courses
- Duration of the course is 1 month.
- Material(Softcopy) will be mailed for every 5 days.
- You have to finish a module within specified time.
- You will be given 3 days to submit questionnaire at the end once we sent.
- Confirmation mail will be sent within 24 hrs once enrolled.
- Open book exam at the end will be conducted in order to know course outcome (MCQ/Descriptive).
- Hardcopy & Softcopy certificate will be provided.
- Questionnaire will be mailed via e-mail.
Registration and Payment Details
For Registration Mail the Below details to: email@example.com
- Institution/ Law School
- Mobile Number
- Address for Hardcopy Certificate
- Course they Wish to Enroll (IBC/Cyber/Arbitration and Contracts)
- Payment Proof (Receipt/ Screenshot)
PhonePe/Paytm/Gpay – 7742209722
WhatsApp or Call us at+91-7742209722