Katog Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights
Course starts from 20th of every month
Course Designed By : Tripti bhushan, Assistant Professor at Kalinga University, Raipur
- Introduction to IPR
- Course structure
- Meaning of trademark
- Duration of trademark
- Benefits of registered trademark
- Procedure of registration of trademark
- Infringement of trademark
- Cases relevant
- Overview of copyright
- Meaning of copyright
- Duration of copyright
- Procedure of registration
- Concept of Assignment/Licencing
- Copyright piracy as a concept
- Meaning of patent
- Duration of patent
- Inventions which are patentable and non patentable.
- Patent Cooperation treaty
- Rights of patentee
- Filing of patent
- Meaning of geographical indication
- Registration process
- Duration of G.I
- Examples of G.I
- Meaning of tradesecret
- Importance of tradesecret in legal scenario
Course Fee : (IPR) (Recorded Video Classes): 1000/-
Administration of Courses
- Duration of the course is 1 month.
- Video lectures (Live/Recorded) every sunday.
- Material(Softcopy) will be mailed for every 5 days.
- You have to finish a module within specified time.
- You will be given 3 days to submit questionnaire at the end once we sent.
- Confirmation mail will be sent within 24 hrs once enrolled.
- Open book exam at the end will be conducted in order to know course outcome (MCQ/Descriptive).
- Only Softcopy certificate will be provided.
- Questionnaire will be mailed via e-mail.
Registration and Payment Details
Gpay/Phonepe/Paytm – 7742209722
Bhim UPI – 7742209722@upi
After Payment mail all the below required Information at: email@example.com
- Institution/ Law School
- Mobile No.
- Payment Proof
- Reference [Friend/Page/Organisation/Others(Mention that also)]
Join Whatsapp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DkGFf8FC4R7H8i5co8Zpkh